Thursday, November 11, 2010

World of Color

We finally saw World of Color at Disneyland's California Adventure. Well, by "see it" I mean...from behind. It's this really great water show with movie clips projected on panels of water and tons of lights, fire, and amazing music.
We got there early to get our "FastPass" so we could see it from the front, but alas, tickets were gone within an hour of the park opening, and we didn't get to the park until 3:30. The show was at 8:15.
As you can see, it was quite bone-chilling at 60 degrees and we had to actually bundle-up. We went on Toy Story and then staked out our spot by making a barricade with blankets and the stroller around 5:00. After a nice dinner at StoryTellers Cafe, we hunkered down and waited an hour for the show to begin.
Disney knows how to put on a show...even from the back! We had a great time and can't wait to see it from the front.

1 comment:

  1. The girls look adorable all bundled up. I love how you refer to 60 degrees as bone-chilling - it make me smile. I know when your used to the Californa warm weather, 60 is a little chilly. It was great talking to you the other night and I love the updates on your blog. I'm still pondering how to proceed with Allie's feeding and thank you for sharing your whole food diet, I just might try that in the near future!!!

    ReplyDelete