Saturday, November 20, 2010

When Ava turned 1

Every year I make a video for the girls. It's just my thing. I think it's a great way to capture the highlights of the previous year and a touching tribute to how much I love them. Each girl has one that I make on their birthday. I include a few pictures of them together, but the prime focus in each video is the birthday girl.

I cry when I watch all the videos, but Ava's first video is a little harder for me to bear. Some of the pictures are a bit harder to see and the memories aren't all warm and fuzzy. I don't miss a lot of that first year. But the parts I miss...I REALLY miss. It just seems to pass WAY too fast.

Enjoy Ava's first year:

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!!! Thank you for sharing Ava's first year with us. She is adorable and looks like such a happy little girl. They grow up too fast - it's not fair!

    ReplyDelete